Friday, December 9, 2011

Spencer Studio Shop

I am so proud of Lauren because she got Spencer Studio Shop up & open and can now share her wonderfully precise and delicate talent with the rest of us! These drawings are so incredibly beautifully done and capture moments past with a modern breath. Her hand drawn extensions of the photographs are perfectly matched in value and in the delicateness of line and really make for the overall composition. I saw them in person and could buy them all. Such a clever idea from such a talented artist. I think that they would make for a very special gift for someone, especially during the holidays. Go and browse her shop for yourself and get ready to float away...

p.s. they're going fast!

1 comment:

  1. you are SO sweet!!!
    thank you for this lovely post
    and for cheering me on during this whole process!!!
    really! your support and excitement has meant the world to me!