Friday, December 9, 2011

Spencer Studio Shop







I am so proud of Lauren because she got Spencer Studio Shop up & open and can now share her wonderfully precise and delicate talent with the rest of us! These drawings are so incredibly beautifully done and capture moments past with a modern breath. Her hand drawn extensions of the photographs are perfectly matched in value and in the delicateness of line and really make for the overall composition. I saw them in person and could buy them all. Such a clever idea from such a talented artist. I think that they would make for a very special gift for someone, especially during the holidays. Go and browse her shop for yourself and get ready to float away...

p.s. they're going fast!

1 comment:

  1. you are SO sweet!!!
    thank you for this lovely post
    and for cheering me on during this whole process!!!
    really! your support and excitement has meant the world to me!

    YHIPPIE!!

    ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete