Thursday, February 9, 2012

Valentine's Day Wildflowers!


COME AND GET YOUR SWEETHEART(S) SOME WILDFLOWERS!
february 14th

No.2 Gallery 1551 ECHO PARK BLVD.

* * * *


Hi! I'm so excited and so honored to get a small Valentine's Day pop-up wildflower shop at Cookbook's No.2 gallery space in Echo Park! Owners Marta and Robert are graciously going to let me set up shop to sell some pesticide-free wildflowers. Come on by and see me. Say hi and stay for a chat. Show me some pictures. Bring your dog(s). Take some wildflowers with you! I can't wait! A sincere and heartfelt thank you so much to you both, Marta & Robert*

the above picture is from Amy Merrick! yes, I know, she is amazing!
(via Didi)*

1 comment:

  1. YEAHHHHHHAAAAAWHAAAHOOIEEEEE!!

    I will be there!
    I am so excited to bring home a little wild arrangement full of love created by *YOU*!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete