Monday, May 9, 2011

Something Special*



Today I'd like to send a little curtsy to Elijah, my beautiful and ridiculously cool husband. He's usually behind the scenes of anything I do that has any matter of importance. Case in point: a friend and I decided to have a last minute wildflower sidewalk sale for Mother's Day and I scrambled to make flyers and get organized very last minute (very, very last minute). Friday night, while I was busy working away, he quietly took his skateboard and set about town posting them up for me. Mr. cool, on his skateboard with a ton of wildflower flyers under his arm. Really. I just can't think of anyone cooler or lovelier. Here's to you, my love*

How was your weekend? Shellie (Soulflower) did you have a wonderful Mother's Day? I hope so. And all my other wonderful friends and bloggers, did you get to celebrate an especially lovely woman this weekend? Maybe yourself? Please tell me...

3 comments:

  1. how fun...how did it end up working out? post photos. What a love indeed! My husband is the same way except he doesnt skateboard. My weekend was hectic because of sophies birthday but its all fine. Yesterday was nice because i did laze around and watch my animes and even took a nap while everyone made me coffee bacon and french toast and brought me blue hydrangeas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww - how sweet! That is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO HAPPY you did the flower sale and we got to connect again (after our first meeting at Elf, what a small world)
    i love your blog, i kept doing the "one more page... just one more page..." until i got to the end hahaa

    wonderful!

    xoL

    ReplyDelete