Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mother's Day Wildflower Sidewalk Sale!





I'm the first to admit that I need to pick up the pace a bit and be quicker at sharing work that I've done. I've wanted to have a guerilla-style flower-arranging-on-the-street kind of occasion for a while now, and when Mother's Day came up I felt the opportunity had elegantly presented itself. Hence, our Mother's Day Wildflower Sidewalk Sale! Olga from the lovely and just starting-up Landish Studio and Tigers to Lilies decided (very last minute, remember...) to sell some rad wildflowers sans the white teddy bears and saran wrap. We did really well (thanks again Elijah for posting our flyers!) and sold out of all our flowers! That doesn't even calculate the number of smiles we got from people walking by and cars stopping by to tell us "fantastic idea!" Overall I've decided that I will have more of these wildflower sales. And yes, I will be better at letting all of you know and quicker at posting up photos and sharing...More here!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic and fun! I so wish I could have been there:)thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Way to live the dream! I'm looking forward to more photos of your work and doings : ).

    xo,

    Jaime

    ReplyDelete