Friday, August 8, 2014

Michael A. Muller / Threading in the Choirs

I so rarely like to be photographed, let alone a close-up. I really do enjoy being the one behind the lens. However, my good friend Michael A. Muller took a few shots that I happen to think capture me

More importantly, check out Michael's beautiful eye and excellent playlists on his site Threading in the Choirs. He is one of my absolute favs - a constant source of inspiration. His photographs really speak from the heart. It's as though he captures the feeling of the moment through his lens. Shoots straight from the heart, you can feel it. You'll recognize his work too - he is quite busy shooting for every publication under the sky. 

Cheers to you Michael A. Muller - keep the good vibes flowin!
(and thank you for the wodnerful pics)

xx

6 comments:

  1. I found your photos on the web site! I am so happy to see your face!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shuhei!
      I am happy to see your comment. dear friend! I have something to send you in the mail!!

      I miss you and send you sunshine from California xo

      Delete
  2. You look beautiful, and thanks for sharing Michael's site, his photos are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Emma!

      Thank you so much. What a sweet comment. Yes, Michael is a spectacular image creator indeed, right? I really love his work so much & am so happy that you paid his site a visit and appreciated it too.

      Thank you again for leaving me a comment. Happy weekend to you ;)

      Delete
  3. BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    love these photos! captured you!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks lauren!! MM is really good at what he does, that's for sure ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete