Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Gardenista / Less is More

all photos by yours truly

Friends! I'm so very excited and hugely flattered to share with you the TIGERS to LILIES feature on Gardenista! You know how much I love Gardenista so it's an extra bonus and major honor to be there again (remember my floral crown tutorial last summer?)! I was interviewed for it by Leigh Patterson, of Synonym Journal. She detailed such a wonderful piece and what I appreciate most about it is that she stayed true to my word. No exaggerations or tales. Am I gushing too much? Oh gosh. I am just really, really happy. It is a piece that I believe in too, about how significant nature is for all of us and how we very much need it indoors as much as outdoors. How it doesn't have to be extravagant either. Meaning you can do it too! Less is More. Keep it wild, keep it natural.

Have a read here
See more of my work here

thank you so kindly LP + Gardenista! it is always such an honor x

No comments:

Post a Comment