Friday, May 31, 2013

Tulum, México








35mm, no retouching/digital alterations have been done

... and since I'm going through so many photos for my website I found these too. All 35mm shot on my Canon F-1 from our recent trip to Tulum. I have a nice post coming up about that trip too (the flora there alone could seriously take up a lot of space)! Until then, let me know what you think about these. 

* I was pretty stoked about the light leak in my camera that allowed for the first 2 shots--pleasant little surprise when I got my developed film back!

8 comments:

  1. hi lili! i love the photos :) i just made the light leak photo by desktop photo!

    xo Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet Lauren, thank you!
    so happy that it landed as your desktop photo!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos, looks like you had an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you angela! we did. have you been to mexico?

      Delete
  4. Beautiful and striking photos, Lili! These images feel like you're letting us in on a secret and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you natalie! i love that you felt in on a secret. i think that sums up exactly what i shared.

      Delete
  5. Your interest in photography is clearly manifested in your photos. The ones posted here depict how you had a great time doing it. Hopefully you could cover photos from forests and garden of flowers. I am always looking up for new discoveries in photography in your posts other than the others.
    Please visit My Webblog: Online PhD UK Programs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. noted judy!
      such kind words.
      thank you.

      kindly, lili

      Delete