Saturday, September 4, 2010

Flower Girl


Sometimes I feel like it takes me a bit longer than others to find out about inspiring/lovely/fresh things/people/designs. Take for instance Flower Girl, Denise Porcaro. She seems like the coolest girl, has not only an impressive but rather cool roster of clients, and opened shop in the super nice denim shop in the Lower East Side, Earnest Sewn! And what's even cooler is the fact that she just loved working with flowers, started doing some freelance floral styling, and then through word of mouth got really busy! I love stories like this because it reminds me that anything is possible. And all this because I was drooling over Garance Doré's magnificent blog. I'm so glad I did because now I can share Flower Girl with you, but you probably already know about her...

(I really love her 2-fingered ring; it's so delicate and feminine, no)?

No comments:

Post a Comment