Thursday, November 6, 2014

what has been going on at the atelier...



























It really seems like the month of October has flown by! I certainly did a shoddy job of posting and keeping you in the loop, didn't I? But I trust that you know that it's been a busy, busy past month and a half. I thought a nice little visual recap could give you some insight as to what we have been doing at the Atelier Tigers to Lilies. I feel a lot of gratitude for all of the work that has poured in. Although it has kept me away from the computer and from most of my multimedia (hello instagram, remember me?) I certainly have felt the gratification that comes from working with my hands. At the end of the day, this is what always helps me sleep best - knowing that I have used my hands and spirit to have created something that is going to leave an imprint on someone.

You can always keep an eye on current TTL work by checking out my tumblr, tigrestolilies
xx thank you dear readers for staying with me xx

1 comment:

  1. a busy month ideed... such wonderful pictures and floral work...

    ReplyDelete