Saturday, September 13, 2014









And we're back from Virginia! Would you like to see a little bit of my mom's wedding? I wasn't going to share a lot because I feel that it was a very intimate and heartfelt experience and sometimes I like to keep those for myself. Do you feel like that too sometimes? How much do we share with others via social media vs. how much we keep for our own hearts and treasures? I always go back and forth.

In the meantime, here are some outtakes of photos that I arranged and styled and shot for the Gardenista feature I was so stoked to do this past spring. Simplicity is always best for me. Can you feel the breeze in the last shot?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I understand if you want to keep some, but in case you have some shareable ones, please do share...

    ReplyDelete