Tuesday, March 12, 2013

PLANTS: OUR SILENT GUARDIANS


I am sooo excited to share this with you today and to invite you to come out next Thursday, March 21st for our opening ceremony to help us celebrate the TIGERS TO LILIES installation + collaboration: PLANTS: OUR SILENT GUARDIANS

I have been asked to be the artist-in-residence for one month at The Standard Hollywood and I sincerely couldn't be more honored or psyched! As is my nature I knew that I wanted to collaborate with my friends: the amazing artists Lauren Spencer King + Claire Cottrell! Together the three of us have come up with what I can confidently say will be a staggeringly beautiful installation with of course a lot of wild and a lot of depth. You. Have. To. Come!

Furthermore, just to sprinkle all this goodness with even more fun, Claire's BOOKSTAND will have a physical space in the hotel lobby as a pop-up for the duration of the installation 3/21 - 4/21! If you know anything about Claire you know that this will be a most special space with such treasures to read, workshops to attend and lectures to be heard all while sipping on herb-infused refreshments + snacks. So seriously, how exciting is Spring looking? I'll do my best to give you as much info about all of this as it unfolds, OK? 

Thank you Jenni B. + The Standard!

(! ! ! !)

1 comment: