Friday, March 11, 2011

Little Flower School





My dear friend Olga was sweet enough to take a ton of pictures from Little Flower School's class that she so luckily and so deserved to attend (perfect birthday present, no)? Not only does the Ban.do studio look like a perfect fit to host such a lavish event, but it also looks like the lucky students were served some bubbly too! Olga said she had so much fun and that Sarah & Nicolette were the coolest teachers ever...nuff said! I so need to catch these amazing girls next time they swing through California!

* Thank you for letting me live the class vicariously through you, Olga! *

(Doesn't the wall of pictures in the studio behind the girls look incredibly cool?! Geez, I really missed out)...

3 comments:

  1. i dont know how i missed the sign up...great photos yes olga is a lucky girl indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy, I could swear I saw these flowers being boxed up for transport at the sf market! Are those Persian frittilarias I see in there? Small world, maybe : ).

    Thanks for sharing! Looks like a fabulous time!!

    ReplyDelete