Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Clearing it out...


Moving entails so much clearing out and letting go of stuff, items, things; I still can't believe that we have so much stuff considering Elijah and I are not big consumers! Some of my excavations from within the deeper ends of our closests are beautiful old dusty letters, well worn but forgotten shoes, and photographs and skecthes. It's a rather wonderous and lifitng process. Our old apartment has now turned into an old lover: I'm gatehring all the pieces of myself, of us, and then leaving it all behind for good. And I loooove our new home...I will share some pictures of our new place soon. When did you last move? Did you find some forgotten treasures too?

1 comment:

  1. i have too many unforgotton treasures....i have been trying to part with some of my magazines but its oh so hard....we have a tiny house with four people( and babies have a lot of stuff!) i cant wait to see your new place....be sure to photograph the pancakes if you make them!

    ReplyDelete