Saturday, November 27, 2010

1.) beautiful love n' fresh arrangement

2.) rad flower crowns from Holly over at the flowerdrum

Did you have a lovely Thanksgiving? I sure hope so. I certainly did, and even though the food was divine and perfectly prepared, and the plethora of desserts took me over the limit to Fullsville-in-Heaven, and the almond champagne that we washed everything down with was perfectly part bubbly/part refreshing and a wee bit intoxicating, and the host & hostess were exceptionally wonderful and their home equally sensational, I have to say, my favorite part is always getting to be with the people I love the most! That is surely my quintessential slice of paradise. It just makes me realize how utterly grand life is.

OK, 2 things here (all thanks to Design*Sponge): you must check out Love 'n Fresh Flowers and see what that treasure of a floral studio is doing with all their fresh flowers from seed to centerpieces for truly special events.

And then meander over to The Flower Drum and be prepared to get swept up in one of Holly's wild flower adventures! So much fun!

1 comment: