Thursday, August 28, 2014

Étudiante / My Student




Friends, I have something to share with you. I usually enjoy working solo. I don't like having to stop my thought processes to explain a thing or two or, well, having to stop period. Especially while I'm in the flow. However, a lovely flower-lover and extremely bright and diligent student happened to really carve a big place in my heart.

Just a little word about my étudiante, Jesscia: you are wonderful. You learn by observing + paying attention. It has been really wonderful watching you develop into your own while maintaining the very essence of what I have worked so hard to establish as the spirit of Tigers to Lilies. I am honored to have you by my side. Thank you for all of your hard work. It never goes unnoticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment